Our staff at Elevate Addiction Services are all highly trained and competent in the services and the care that they can provide to people. Our Elevate team is a strong, cohesive unit, fully capable in providing around the clock care to our clients. Over the past two decades that Elevate has been helping people to beat addiction, we have created a team of exceptionally skilled individuals who know how to deliver our program to the best of their abilities. Many of our staff were once addicts themselves, and after going through rehabilitation and spending some time creating stability in sobriety, they have been able to turn their lives around into ones of helping others beat the very crisis that they themselves once struggled with.
Elevate Rehab Staff
Our complement of skilled staff, their position titles, and their certification, is included below:
- Dan Manson. CATC, CADC-CS. President. The president of our organization and having been with Elevate for twenty years, Dan leads the team and directs outreach programs into the community.
- Angie Manson. CADC, CS-CA, CATC, RASII. Executive Director. Running the rehab center in Watsonville, Angie works closely with clients and staff alike.
- Jeremy Miller. CADC-CS CA. Director of Public Relations. Working closely with Dan, Jeremy strives to get Elevate’s message out into the community.
- Tim Sinnott. LMFT, LAADCr, CADC-II. Clinical Director. Tim directs all clinical activity within the program.
- Ashley Guernaccini. CADC-CS. Registered In-House Counsel. Ashley helps to guide the Elevate clients through the program.
- Stephen Stein. MD, ABFP, ABAM, ASAM. Medical Director. Medical director and overseer of the detox and withdrawal unit, Dr. Stephen Stein provides medical safety and clinical excellence to the detoxification part of the program.
- Martin Scheibal. CADC II CA. Director of EAS Placerville. Martin oversees one of Elevate’s outreach programs.
- Mason Ungar. CADC-CS. Executive Director – South Lake Tahoe. Leading the South Lake Tahoe branch, Mason Ungar works closely with the more private, secluded, one on one treatment focus that the South Lake Tahoe branch is able to offer to people.
- Cassidy Doherty. CAODC. Family Advisor. Cassidy works closely with the family members and loved ones of the addicts, to ensure that everyone heals and grows from the experience.
- Laura Lichtenberger. CAODC. Director of Program Support. Laura helps to make sure the program is getting across to everyone in a cohesive and amicable fashion.
- Lauren Neff. CAODC. Client Legal Coordinator. Lauren liaisons with court systems for clients who need to travel out of state to come to Elevate but who may have legal restrictions.
- Jesse Quaid. CADC-CAS, CATC. Intake and Aftercare Supervisor. Jesse helps clients right when they arrive at Elevate, and after they leave too.
- Thomas Legan. CATC. Rehabilitation Supervisor. Thomas works hands on with clients each and every day, making sure they are making it through the program alright.
- Jordan Walls. CAODC. Director of 1 on 1 Counseling. Jordan works closely to provide excellent one on one care to clients, and ensures that the other counselors are doing the same.
- Leslie Ryan. CATC, CADC-CAS, CCDS. Health and Wellness Supervisor. Leslie works closely with clients to make sure they have the best meal plans, nutrition plans, diet, vitamin plans, and mineral and supplement schedules possible.
- Christina Kuzio. AAS Registered Nursing. Registered Nurse. Christina works in the withdrawal portion of the program to help clients through that hard time.
- Dana Guernaccini. CADC. Admissions Supervisor. Dana works with Jesse to assist clients in arriving at the program.
- John Q Ragsac Jr. CADC-CS. Case Management Supervisor – Watsonville. John works closely with clients at the Watsonville branch to make sure they are getting out of the program exactly what they want out of it.
- Tatsua Sakamoto. CADC II, CATC, CSC. Quality Control Supervisor. Tatsua makes sure the Elevate program is being delivered exactly as it was intended to be delivered.
Addiction recovery is never a walk in the park. But with the help of the Elevate team, it can be accomplished for anyone who seeks it out. Don’t let addiction be the end of yourself or a loved one. Reach out to Elevate today.